Adopt a lion and receive
- A beautiful lion cuddly toy.
- A factbook all about your lion plus bookmarks and stickers too.
- A certificate to frame your commitment to the WWF (printed on recycled paper).
- Two exclusive magazines: WWF’s ‘Wild World’ and ‘My Tiger’ with news and updates for your adopted animal.
Lions’ are super social creatures and one of the only members of the cat family that hunts in packs. They also like to hang out in family groups – or prides as they are known. Like most families they love to hang out in the sun catching some rays. They are very territorial and mark out their habitat by spraying urine around – don’t try that at home!
udopt it because
- There are only 23,000 African lions in the wild.
- You will be helping WWF to work with local communities to stop them damaging habitat. WWF will educate them on how to use their natural resources more sustainably.
- The gift pack features a cuddly toy making this a perfect gift for children of all ages.
- It’s great as a last-minute gift as the gift certificate can be printed or emailed immediately following payment.
- Adopt a lion programmes start from as little as £3.00 a month.
>> Adopt a Lion Today
Adopt a Lion Gallery
Since 1961 WWF have been advocating and giving a voice to the animal kingdom. Recognised for their work internationally udopt is proud to feature WWF animal adoptions programmes. Adopt and you will receive a gift pack including a cuddly toy (or a personalised book with a Tiger adoption), a certificate plus lots more. You'll also get regular updates throughout the year.https://wwf.org.uk/
UK Registered Charity Number 1081247
By Post :
Christmas Delivery Hurry! Order by 12pm on Tuesday 21st Dec for Christmas Delivery! Get FREE delivery to a UK address. Your pack will be sent within 2-3 working days - but allow up to 5 working days for it to arrive.
Last Minute Gift? :
Left it until the last minute? The good news is you can still receive a gift certificate to print or email up to the big day! You will then receive the gift pack within 10 days of ordering!
Did you know?
- Like humans, male lions live for a shorter period than females. Males rarely live longer than 12 years whereby females can reach up to 16 years old.
- Unlike other cats, males and female lions do look very different. Male lions are known for their long manes whereas females are known for their maneless short hair. So slightly different from humans there!
- Lion cubs are clever little guys. They are fed by not only their own mothers, but if they are hungry they will often trick other mothers in the pride into feeding them as well.
- Visit one of our charity partners to find out how to a adopt a lion today.
Our lion says…
I may be one of the strongest animals around but my family and I are under threat on a daily basis. Humans are destroying our habitat which means we have nowhere to live. Also our food sources are being harmed meaning we are going hungry. Help to protect our homes so we can roar to fight another day. A small monthly donation can go a long way to increasing our population in the wild.