Sponsor a puppy and receive
- A sponsorship certificate.
- Regular photo-updates on your puppy’s progress throughout their training.
- When you donate £5.00 a month you will also get a cute cuddly toy dog.
Lovely Lola is Labradorable! She’s very friendly and fun-loving, and plays with every dog and person she meets, large or small. She loves running around whether indoors or outdoors, and is full of cheeky confidence. She wastes no time exploring, and has her own way of doing so. She particularly likes the garden, and every time she goes out she has to walk through her play tunnel, even if it’s quicker to go round it! She’s clearly a little girl with her own mind – and we love her for it. One day this confident, cheeky, playful soul will set her strong mind to helping a deaf person leave loneliness behind. How many friends will Lola make – people and puppies? Will she ever learn that it’s quicker not to go around the puppy tunnel? And which deaf person will she help to reconnect with family, with friends… with life? Sponsor Lola today and find out!
udopt it because
- Hearing Dogs train their animals to alert deaf children and adults to important danger signals and household sounds.
- It costs approximately £45,000 to breed, train, place and provide lifelong care for each hearing dog.
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People rely exclusively on the generosity of organisations and individuals to help fund their work. They receive no funding from the government.
- Hearing Dogs are provided free of charge to the deaf people they help. Your sponsorship helps make that gift possible.
>> Sponsor a Puppy Lola Today
Sponsor a Puppy Lola Gallery
Sponsor a puppy with Hearing Dogs for Deaf People from £3 a month. Help to train a dog who will become a life giving support for people with hearing loss.http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Registered charity in England and Wales no: 293358 and in Scotland no: SC040486
Welcome Pack by Post : The gift pack will be delivered within 14 working days of order. If urgent please mention during sign up process to discuss quicker delivery.
Last Minute Gift? eCertificate can be downloaded to give on the day.
Did you know?
- Lola is a Labrador, a breed that makes a great hearing dog because of their calm, patient natures and intelligence.
- Hearing dogs help deaf people by alerting them to sounds. As importantly, they also help deaf people leave loneliness behind, to reconnect with family, friends, community… with life.
- It takes about 18 months to train a hearing dog like Lola. The Hearing Dogs charity receives no government funding to do this, so every sponsorship is incredibly valuable.
Lola the Puppy Says…
Hi, I’m Lola! I’m a Labradorable, playful puppy pal. My hearing dog training journey is just beginning, but one day I’ll help a deaf person by giving them the confidence to leave loneliness behind. Will you sponsor me?