Sponsor a puppy and receive
- A sponsorship certificate.
- Three beautiful postcards of your puppy.
- Regular photo-updates on your puppy’s progress throughout their training.
- When you donate £5.00 a month you will also get a cute cuddly toy dog.
When we asked Feather’s Volunteer Puppy Trainer Sylvia what Feather is like, the reply came back immediately: “She loves climbing. As soon as she came to live with us, she started going up and down the stairs. She climbs onto boxes in the garage. She climbs onto the pots on the patio.” So that’s it then: she’s a little mountaineer! Maybe this is part of her determined character: to ascend, to go up in the world, to become an amazing hearing dog that helps a deaf person reconnect with the world around them. And is she adorable? “Oh yes,” Sylvia laughs. “She is very adorable and cute!” How will Feather’s dynamic personality help her through her training journey? Will she keep on climbing? And which deaf person will she help to leave loneliness behind? Sponsor Feather today and find out!
udopt it because
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People trains dogs that help deaf people leave loneliness behind, through constant companionship. As importantly, they alert deaf people to life-saving sounds like the smoke alarm and intruder alarm, and other important sounds such as the oven timer and baby monitor.
- It costs approximately £45,000 to breed, train, place and provide lifelong care for each hearing dog.
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People rely exclusively on the generosity of organisations and individuals to help fund their work. They receive no funding from the government.
- Hearing Dogs are provided free of charge to the deaf people they help. Your sponsorship helps make that gift possible.
>> Sponsor a Puppy Feather Today
Sponsor a Puppy Feather Gallery
Sponsor a puppy with Hearing Dogs for Deaf People from £3 a month. Help to train a dog who will become a life giving support for people with hearing loss.http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Registered charity in England and Wales no: 293358 and in Scotland no: SC040486
Welcome Pack by Post : The gift pack will be delivered within 14 working days of order. If urgent please mention during sign up process to discuss quicker delivery.
Last Minute Gift? eCertificate can be downloaded to give on the day.
Did you know?
- Feather is a Cockapoo, which means she combines the friendliness of a Cocker Spaniel with the intelligence of a Poodle.
- Hearing dogs help deaf people by alerting them to sounds. As importantly, they also help deaf people leave loneliness behind, to reconnect with family, friends, community… with life.
- It takes about 18 months to train a hearing dog-like Robyn. The Hearing Dogs charity receives no government funding to do this, so every sponsorship is incredibly valuable.
Feather the Puppy Says…
Hi, I’m Feather! I’m a cute Cockapoo who loves climbing. I’m always on the up and up! I want to help a deaf person to leave loneliness behind and reconnect with life. Please will you help me along my training journey by sponsoring me?