Sponsor a puppy and receive
- A sponsorship certificate.
- Three beautiful postcards of your puppy.
- Regular photo-updates on your puppy’s progress throughout their training.
- When you donate £5.00 a month you will also get a cute cuddly toy dog.
Who calls Teddy a cheeky little monkey? Peter and Hazel, his Volunteer Puppy Trainers, that’s who! He’s made himself very much at home. “He loves visitors of all shapes and sizes,” says Hazel. “He has learned that ‘doorbell = visitor = fun.’” Who’d have thought a small puppy could do mental arithmetic like that? Peter tells us: “Around tea-time, he’ll have a sudden spurt of energy. He races from one room to the next and back again, jumping around on our rugs. He repeats this several times before stopping, looking at us with the cutest of smiles, and then setting off again for more laps!” So the rugs are all a bit of a mess now, but it’s alright, because Teddy’s cute! Will Teddy ever stop doing circuits around the house? How very, very cheeky will he become (but that’s ok because he’s cute)? And which deaf person will Teddy help to leave loneliness behind? Sponsor Teddy today and find out!
udopt it because
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People trains dogs that help deaf people leave loneliness behind, through constant companionship. As importantly, they alert deaf people to life-saving sounds like the smoke alarm and intruder alarm, and other important sounds such as the oven timer and baby monitor.
- It costs approximately £45,000 to breed, train, place and provide lifelong care for each hearing dog.
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People rely exclusively on the generosity of organisations and individuals to help fund their work. They receive no funding from the government.
- Hearing Dogs are provided free of charge to the deaf people they help. Your sponsorship helps make that gift possible.
>> Sponsor a Puppy Teddy Today
Sponsor a Puppy Teddy Gallery
Sponsor a puppy with Hearing Dogs for Deaf People from £3 a month. Help to train a dog who will become a life giving support for people with hearing loss.http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Registered charity in England and Wales no: 293358 and in Scotland no: SC040486
Welcome Pack by Post : The gift pack will be delivered within 14 working days of order. If urgent please mention during sign up process to discuss quicker delivery.
Last Minute Gift? eCertificate can be downloaded to give on the day.
Did you know?
- Teddy is a Cockapoo, combining the fun of a Cocker Spaniel with the intelligence of a Poodle, to make a great hearing dog.
- Hearing dogs help deaf people by alerting them to sounds. As importantly, they also help deaf people leave loneliness behind, to reconnect with family, friends, community… with life.
- It takes about 18 months to train a hearing dog like Charlie. The Hearing Dogs charity receives no government funding to do this, so every sponsorship is incredibly valuable.
Teddy the Puppy Says…
Hi, I’m Teddy! I’m a bit cheeky, full of energy, and very, very cute. My training will teach me how to help a deaf person by alerting them to important sounds, while being their constant companion. Will you support me by sponsoring me?