Sponsor a puppy and receive
- A sponsorship certificate.
- Three beautiful postcards of your puppy.
- Regular photo-updates on your puppy’s progress throughout their training.
- When you donate £5.00 a month you will also get a cute cuddly toy dog.
Charlie is a cute, cuddly, confident Cockapoo, loving life like only a puppy can. He runs around and around and around the house, and then runs around and around and around the garden – and then back into the house again. He enjoys watching the dishwasher, and ‘helping’ to empty it (no Charlie you do not get to lick the plates!). And when he’s not napping on your foot, he’s snoozing in his other favourite position: upside down. Of course. Will Charlie’s favourite sleeping spots and positions ever change? Will he grow out of the habit of jumping up and down like a Jack-in-a-box? Which deaf person will he help to reconnect with the world around them? Sponsor Charlie today and find out!
udopt it because
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People trains dogs that help deaf people leave loneliness behind, through constant companionship. As importantly, they alert deaf people to life-saving sounds like the smoke alarm and intruder alarm, and other important sounds such as the oven timer and baby monitor.
- It costs approximately £45,000 to breed, train, place and provide lifelong care for each hearing dog.
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People rely exclusively on the generosity of organisations and individuals to help fund their work. They receive no funding from the government.
- Hearing Dogs are provided free of charge to the deaf people they help. Your sponsorship helps make that gift possible.
>> Sponsor a Puppy Charlie Today
Sponsor a Puppy Charlie Gallery
Sponsor a puppy with Hearing Dogs for Deaf People from £3 a month. Help to train a dog who will become a life giving support for people with hearing loss.http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Registered charity in England and Wales no: 293358 and in Scotland no: SC040486
Welcome Pack by Post : The gift pack will be delivered within 14 working days of order. If urgent please mention during sign up process to discuss quicker delivery.
Last Minute Gift? eCertificate can be downloaded to give on the day.
Did you know?
- Charlie is a Cockapoo, an ideal combination for a hearing dog, with the loyalty of a Cocker Spaniel and the intelligence of a Poodle.
- Hearing dogs help deaf people by alerting them to sounds. As importantly, they also help deaf people leave loneliness behind, to reconnect with family, friends, community… with life.
- It takes about 18 months to train a hearing dog like Charlie. The Hearing Dogs charity receives no government funding to do this, so every sponsorship is incredibly valuable.
Charlie the Puppy Says…
Hi, I’m Charlie! I’m a happy-go-lucky bundle of cuddles, full of love and life. One day, I’m going to change a deaf person’s life and help them to leave loneliness behind. Will you support me by sponsoring me?