Sponsor a puppy and receive
- A sponsorship certificate.
- Three beautiful postcards of your puppy.
- Regular photo-updates on your puppy’s progress throughout their training.
- When you donate £5.00 a month you will also get a cute soft toy dog.
Who sits by his food cupboard thirty minutes before feeding time with his bottom rooted to the spot? Who loves playing by tossing plastic plant pots and tufts of grass joyfully into the air? Rico, of course!
He’s happy a lot of the time, but he’s happiest having cuddles, curled up on a nice warm lap. In our eyes, that makes Rico a cuddle monster – one who will also love cuddles from his eventual deaf recipient, changing their lives by being their loyal, furry friend and helping them to leave loneliness behind. What will Rico do when he grows too large for laps? Which deaf person will he help to reconnect with life? Sponsor Rico today and find out!
udopt it because
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People trains dogs that help deaf people leave loneliness behind, through constant companionship. As importantly, they alert deaf people to life-saving sounds like the smoke alarm and intruder alarm, and other important sounds such as the oven timer and baby monitor.
- It costs approximately £45,000 to breed, train, place and provide lifelong care for each hearing dog.
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People rely exclusively on the generosity of organisations and individuals to help fund their work. They receive no funding from the government.
- Hearing Dogs are provided free of charge to the deaf people they help. Your sponsorship helps make that gift possible.
>> Sponsor a Puppy Rico Today
Sponsor a Puppy Rico Gallery
Sponsor a puppy with Hearing Dogs for Deaf People from £3 a month. Help to train a dog who will become a life giving support for people with hearing loss.http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Registered charity in England and Wales no: 293358 and in Scotland no: SC040486
Welcome Pack by Post : The gift pack will be delivered within 14 working days of order. If urgent please mention during sign up process to discuss quicker delivery.
Last Minute Gift? eCertificate can be downloaded to give on the day.
Did you know?
Rico is a Cocker Spaniel, a breed that makes great hearing dogs because they’re very intelligent and loyal.
Hearing dogs help deaf people by alerting them to sounds. As importantly, they also help deaf people leave loneliness behind, to reconnect with family, friends, community… with life.
It takes about 18 months to train a hearing dog-like Rico. The Hearing Dogs charity receives no government funding to do this, so every sponsorship is incredibly valuable.
Rico the Puppy Says…
Hi, I’m Rico! I’m a cuddly Cocker Spaniel who loves snuggling up on your lap. I want to help a deaf person to reconnect with the world around them. Will you sponsor me, and help me along my training journey?