Sponsor a puppy and receive
- A sponsorship certificate.
- Three beautiful postcards of your puppy.
- Regular photo-updates on your puppy’s progress throughout their training.
- When you donate £5.00 a month you will also get a cute soft toy dog.
Fudge is sweet! Sweeter than sugar. She’s sweet in the way she plays with toys. She has a box full of ‘things’ she collects, so each morning she goes and chooses a ‘thing’, which is then her toy of the day. She’s very sweet when she’s sleeping. Her favourite places are in a corner and under a chair, in her fluffy bed, and quite often in her box of ‘things’. She’s even sweet when she runs off with shoes. She has a real fondness for shoes, the bigger the better. Fudge is at the start of her life as a hearing dog in training, which will end with her helping a deaf person to leave loneliness behind. How very, very sweet will Fudge become? Will she always like sleeping in her box of ‘things’? And which deaf person will Fudge help to lead the full life they want and deserve? Sponsor Fudge today and find out!
udopt it because
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People trains dogs that help deaf people leave loneliness behind, through constant companionship. As importantly, they alert deaf people to life-saving sounds like the smoke alarm and intruder alarm, and other important sounds such as the oven timer and baby monitor.
- It costs approximately £45,000 to breed, train, place and provide lifelong care for each hearing dog.
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People rely exclusively on the generosity of organisations and individuals to help fund their work. They receive no funding from the government.
- Hearing Dogs are provided free of charge to the deaf people they help. Your sponsorship helps make that gift possible.
>> Sponsor a Puppy Fudge Today
Sponsor a Puppy Fudge Gallery
Sponsor a puppy with Hearing Dogs for Deaf People from £3 a month. Help to train a dog who will become a life giving support for people with hearing loss.http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Registered charity in England and Wales no: 293358 and in Scotland no: SC040486
Welcome Pack by Post : The gift pack will be delivered within 14 working days of order. If urgent please mention during sign up process to discuss quicker delivery.
Last Minute Gift? eCertificate can be downloaded to give on the day.
Did you know?
- Fudge is a Cocker Spaniel, a breed that makes a great hearing dog because of their kind natures and fun personalities.
- Hearing dogs help deaf people by alerting them to sounds. As importantly, they also help deaf people leave loneliness behind, to reconnect with family, friends, community… with life.
- It takes about 18 months to train a hearing dog like Charlie. The Hearing Dogs charity receives no government funding to do this, so every sponsorship is incredibly valuable.
Fudge the Puppy Says…
Hi, I’m Fudge! I’m very sweet – when I’m playing with my toys, when I’m sleeping, and when I’m carrying shoes around in my mouth. I’m just starting on my training journey, which will end with me helping a deaf person to leave loneliness behind and reconnect with life. Will you sponsor me?