Adopt a dolphin and receive
- A cuddly toy of your dolphin.
- Gifts pack featuring dolphin facts, an adoption certificate, a greetings card and tips on how to live a greener and more environmentally friendly life.
- Wild-World magazine delivered three times a year, and is a great read for all ages.
Dolphins are some of the most playful creatures on the planet, and they love to interact with humans almost as much as they do each other. They love to hang around in groups called “pods’’, and they really care for each other and even carry fellow members when they are sick. Dolphins are one of the cleverest animals on earth and like nothing more than to spend their time playing with their friends.
udopt it because
- Thousands of dolphins die every year getting caught in fisherman’s nets.
- Your donation will help WWF to stop illegal fishing in many seas and help build marine protected areas to stop dolphins from needlessly getting caught in such nets.
- A cuddly toy makes this an ideal gift for children.
- It’s great as a last-minute gift as the gift certificate can be printed or emailed immediately following payment.
- Adoption programmes start from as little as £3.00 a month.
>> Adopt a Dolphin Today
Adopt a Dolphin Gallery
Since 1961 WWF have been advocating and giving a voice to the animal kingdom. Recognised for their work internationally udopt is proud to feature WWF animal adoptions programmes. Adopt and you will receive a gift pack including a cuddly toy (or a personalised book with a Tiger adoption), a certificate plus lots more. You'll also get regular updates throughout the year.https://wwf.org.uk/
UK Registered Charity Number 1081247
Did you know?
- Dolphins are super intelligent and often help humans if in distress at sea.
- There are 36 different species of dolphin on the planet, and 4 of them live in rivers.
- Some dolphins can dive as low as 260 metres, with others able to leap 30 feet in the air!
- Dolphins are the only mammals to give birth tail first instead of the head first.
- Each dorsal fins is completely unique to dolphin making it easy to identify one from another.
Our dolphin says…
Even though we are one of the cleverest mammals on the planet, we still need looking after. We love to leap and play in the water and really like humans but every year thousands of us die in fishing nets across the globe. If you adopt me, you will be helping WWF to improve the management of seas to stop the illegal fishing nets that we get caught up in. Please adopt me today and help us play in peace.