Sponsor a puppy and receive
- A sponsorship certificate.
- A fantastic “collection kennel”.
- Regular photo-updates on your puppy’s progress throughout their training.
- When you donate £5.00 a month you will also get a cute cuddly toy dog.
Why is Winnie cute? Because she likes having her plump puppy tummy rubbed. Because she adores being cuddled and fussed over. And, well, because she looks cute! She has a ridge along her nose that defines her little puppy face, and makes her look streamlined, like a high-speed train. You could even say she’s ‘Labradorable’. So, what makes Winnie comical? She likes to steal shoes and make her escape through the stairgate, but her bottom is too big, so she gets stuck halfway through and has to be rescued. She tips her water bowl up and gets soaked. She plays football, even though the ball is at least twice her size. She’s so funny! So, is Winnie more cute than comical? When will she stop getting her bottom stuck in the stairgate? And which deaf person will she help to leave loneliness behind and embrace life to the full? Sponsor Winnie today and find out!
udopt it because
- Hearing Dogs train their animals to alert deaf children and adults to important danger signals and household sounds.
- It costs approximately £45,000 to breed, train, place and provide lifelong care for each hearing dog.
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People rely exclusively on the generosity of organisations and individuals to help fund their work. They receive no funding from the government.
- Hearing Dogs are provided free of charge to the deaf people they help. Your sponsorship helps make that gift possible.
>> Sponsor a Puppy Winnie Today
Sponsor a Puppy Winnie Gallery
Sponsor a puppy with Hearing Dogs for Deaf People from £3 a month. Help to train a dog who will become a life giving support for people with hearing loss.http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Registered charity in England and Wales no: 293358 and in Scotland no: SC040486
Welcome Pack by Post : The gift pack will be delivered within 14 working days of order. If urgent please mention during sign up process to discuss quicker delivery.
Last Minute Gift? eCertificate can be downloaded to give on the day.
Did you know?
- Winnie is a Labrador, one of the breeds that make great hearing dogs because they’re so gentle and intelligent.
- Hearing dogs help deaf people by alerting them to sounds. As importantly, they also help deaf people leave loneliness behind, to reconnect with family, friends, community… with life.
- It takes about 18 months to train a hearing dog-like Winnie. The Hearing Dogs charity receives no government funding to do this, so every sponsorship is incredibly valuable.
Winnie the Puppy Says…
Hi, I’m Winnie! I’m a “Labradorable” puppy, a bit comical but very cute, who is looking forward to an amazing training journey ahead. When I grow up, I’m going to change a deaf person’s life. Will you sponsor me, and help me do this?