Sponsor a puppy and receive
- A sponsorship certificate.
- Three beautiful postcards of your puppy.
- Regular photo-updates on your puppy’s progress throughout their training.
- When you donate £5.00 a month you will also get a cute soft toy dog.
All our sponsor puppies enjoy eating, but it’s Robyn’s favourite pastime. She gets so excited by food that she makes a funny snuffling, snorting sound when she’s tucking into her bowl. Robyn is being looked after by volunteers who tell us all about her: “Robyn likes attacking the broom! She chases it around, trying to defend her home from this marauding villain. She loves our slippers and very rarely allows us to wear them both at the same time. We’d describe her as ‘fast and furious, bright and beautiful!’” Will Robyn always get a bit distracted by brooms and slippers? How beautiful and brainy will she become? And who will she eventually help to leave behind the isolation that deafness can sometimes bring? Sponsor Robyn today and find out!
udopt it because
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People trains dogs that help deaf people leave loneliness behind, through constant companionship. As importantly, they alert deaf people to life-saving sounds like the smoke alarm and intruder alarm, and other important sounds such as the oven timer and baby monitor.
- It costs approximately £45,000 to breed, train, place and provide lifelong care for each hearing dog.
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People rely exclusively on the generosity of organisations and individuals to help fund their work. They receive no funding from the government.
- Hearing Dogs are provided free of charge to the deaf people they help. Your sponsorship helps make that gift possible.
>> Sponsor a Puppy Robyn Today
Sponsor a Puppy Robyn Gallery
Sponsor a puppy with Hearing Dogs for Deaf People from £3 a month. Help to train a dog who will become a life giving support for people with hearing loss.http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Registered charity in England and Wales no: 293358 and in Scotland no: SC040486
Welcome Pack by Post : The gift pack will be delivered within 14 working days of order. If urgent please mention during sign up process to discuss quicker delivery.
Last Minute Gift? eCertificate can be downloaded to give on the day.
Did you know?
- Robyn is a Labrador, one of the breeds that make great hearing dogs because they’re so gentle and intelligent.
- Hearing dogs help deaf people by alerting them to sounds. As importantly, they also help deaf people leave loneliness behind, to reconnect with family, friends, community… with life.
- It takes about 18 months to train a hearing dog like Robyn. The Hearing Dogs charity receives no government funding to do this, so every sponsorship is incredibly valuable.
Robyn the Puppy Says…
Hi, I’m Robyn! I’m a ‘Labradorable’ puppy, full of life, who loves learning how to become a hearing dog! I want to help a deaf person reconnect with the world around them. Will you sponsor me, and help me do this?