Sponsor a puppy and receive
- A sponsorship certificate.
- Three beautiful postcards of your puppy.
- Regular photo-updates on your puppy’s progress throughout their training.
- When you donate £5.00 a month you will also get a cute cuddly toy dog.
Daisy, Daisy… was named after her mum! All puppies love cuddles, of course, but Daisy really loves them, like mummy Daisy did when she was a puppy. She snuggles into you and, if you let her, she’ll have a little puppy-doze there too, all soft and snoozy. With your help, she’s about to start an amazing training journey, helping a deaf person to leave loneliness behind. Is it possible for Daisy to be any cuter? Will she have a growth spurt, or always be a small, perfectly formed little flower? How will her feistiness help her learn to become an amazing hearing dog? And which deaf person will she help to reconnect with life? Sponsor Daisy today and find out!
udopt it because
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People trains dogs that help deaf people leave loneliness behind, through constant companionship. As importantly, they alert deaf people to life-saving sounds like the smoke alarm and intruder alarm, and other important sounds such as the oven timer and baby monitor.
- It costs approximately £45,000 to breed, train, place and provide lifelong care for each hearing dog.
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People rely exclusively on the generosity of organisations and individuals to help fund their work. They receive no funding from the government.
- Hearing Dogs are provided free of charge to the deaf people they help. Your sponsorship helps make that gift possible.
>> Sponsor a Puppy Daisy Today
Sponsor a Puppy Daisy Gallery
Sponsor a puppy with Hearing Dogs for Deaf People from £3 a month. Help to train a dog who will become a life giving support for people with hearing loss.http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Registered charity in England and Wales no: 293358 and in Scotland no: SC040486
Welcome Pack by Post : The gift pack will be delivered within 14 working days of order. If urgent please mention during sign up process to discuss quicker delivery.
Last Minute Gift? eCertificate can be downloaded to give on the day.
Did you know?
- Daisy is a Cockapoo, which means she combines the friendliness of a Cocker Spaniel with the intelligence of a Poodle.
- Hearing dogs help deaf people by alerting them to sounds. As importantly, they also help deaf people leave loneliness behind, to reconnect with family, friends, community… with life.
- It takes about 18 months to train a hearing dog like Robyn. The Hearing Dogs charity receives no government funding to do this, so every sponsorship is incredibly valuable.
Daisy the Puppy Says…
Hi, I’m Daisy! I’m a cute Cockapoo who loves being sleepy and snoozy. I want to help a deaf person to lead a full life. Will you help me along my training journey by sponsoring me please?